Scrabble word: LATITUDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LATITUDE exist?
Definitions of LATITUDE in dictionaries:
- noun - the angular distance between an imaginary line around a heavenly body parallel to its equator and the equator itself
- noun - freedom from normal restraints in conduct
- noun - an imaginary line around the Earth parallel to the equator
- noun - scope for freedom of e.g. action or thought
- The angular distance north or south of the earth’s equator, measured in degrees along a meridian, as on a map or globe.
- A region of the earth considered in relation to its distance from the equator: temperate latitudes.
- The angular distance of a celestial body north or south of the ecliptic.
- Freedom from normal restraints, limitations, or regulations.
- A range of values or conditions, especially the range of exposures over which a photographic film yields usable images.
- Extent; breadth.
- noun - freedom from narrow restrictions
There are 8 letters in LATITUDE: A D E I L T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LATITUDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LATITUDE plus a wildcard: LATITUDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LATITUDE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LATITUDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.