Scrabble word: LATITUDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LATITUDE exist?
Definitions of LATITUDE in dictionaries:
- noun - the angular distance between an imaginary line around a heavenly body parallel to its equator and the equator itself
- noun - freedom from normal restraints in conduct
- noun - an imaginary line around the Earth parallel to the equator
- noun - scope for freedom of e.g. action or thought
- The angular distance north or south of the earth’s equator, measured in degrees along a meridian, as on a map or globe.
- A region of the earth considered in relation to its distance from the equator: temperate latitudes.
- The angular distance of a celestial body north or south of the ecliptic.
- Freedom from normal restraints, limitations, or regulations.
- A range of values or conditions, especially the range of exposures over which a photographic film yields usable images.
- Extent; breadth.
- noun - freedom from narrow restrictions