Is TIMBALE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TIMBALE in various dictionaries:
- noun - individual serving of minced e.g. meat or fish in a rich creamy sauce baked in a small pastry mold or timbale shell
- noun - small pastry shell for creamy mixtures of minced foods
- A custardlike dish of cheese, chicken, fish, or vegetables baked in a drum-shaped pastry mold.
- The pastry mold in which this food is baked.
- noun - a pastry shell shaped like a drum
There are 7 letters in TIMBALE: A B E I L M T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TIMBALE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TIMBALE, to go: TIMBALE?
Rearrange the letters in TIMBALE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TIMBALE
6 letters out of TIMBALE
5 letters out of TIMBALE
4 letters out of TIMBALE
3 letters out of TIMBALE
2 letters out of TIMBALE
Contextual use of TIMBALE
What's nearby TIMBALE
Lookup in Wiki for TIMBALE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TIMBALE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TIMBALE"