Is STAGGER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STAGGER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an unsteady uneven gait
- verb - walk as if unable to control one's movements
- verb - walk with great difficulty
- verb - to arrange in a systematic order
- verb - astound or overwhelm, as with shock
- To move or stand unsteadily, as if under a great weight; totter.
- To begin to lose confidence or strength of purpose; waver.
- To cause to totter, sway, or reel: The blow staggered him.
- To overwhelm with emotion or astonishment.
- To cause to waver or lose confidence.
- To place on or as if on alternating sides of a center line; set in a zigzag row or rows: theater seats that were staggered for clear viewing.
- To arrange in alternating or overlapping time periods: staggered the nurses’ shifts.
- To arrange (the wings of a biplane) so that the leading edge of one wing is either ahead of or behind the leading edge of the other wing.
- A tottering, swaying, or reeling motion.
- Any of various diseases of the nervous system in animals, especially horses, cattle, or other domestic animals, characterized by a lack of coordination in moving, a staggering gait, and frequent falling.
- verb - to walk or stand unsteadily
There are 7 letters in STAGGER: A E G G R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STAGGER
To search all scrabble anagrams of STAGGER, to go: STAGGER?
Rearrange the letters in STAGGER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of STAGGER
6 letters out of STAGGER
5 letters out of STAGGER
4 letters out of STAGGER
3 letters out of STAGGER
2 letters out of STAGGER
Contextual use of STAGGER
What's nearby STAGGER
Lookup in Wiki for STAGGER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STAGGER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STAGGER"