Is RHAPSODY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RHAPSODY in various dictionaries:
- noun - an epic poem adapted for recitation
- Exalted or excessively enthusiastic expression of feeling in speech or writing.
- A literary work written in an impassioned or exalted style.
- A state of elated bliss; ecstasy.
- A composition of irregular form and often improvisatory character.
- An ancient Greek epic poem or a portion of one suitable for uninterrupted recitation.
- noun - an exalted expression of feeling
There are 8 letters in RHAPSODY: A D H O P R S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RHAPSODY
To search all scrabble anagrams of RHAPSODY, to go: RHAPSODY?
Rearrange the letters in RHAPSODY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of RHAPSODY
7 letters out of RHAPSODY
6 letters out of RHAPSODY
5 letters out of RHAPSODY
4 letters out of RHAPSODY
3 letters out of RHAPSODY
2 letters out of RHAPSODY
Contextual use of RHAPSODY
What's nearby RHAPSODY
Lookup in Wiki for RHAPSODY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RHAPSODY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RHAPSODY"