Is SHY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a quick throw
- verb - start suddenly, as from fright
- verb - throw quickly
- adj - lacking self-confidence
- adj - short
- adj - wary and distrustful
- Easily startled; timid.
- Drawing back from contact or familiarity with others; retiring or reserved.
- Marked by reserve or diffidence: a shy glance.
- Distrustful; wary: shy of strangers.
- Not having paid an amount due, as one’s ante in poker.
- Short; lacking: Eleven is one shy of a dozen.
- To move suddenly, as if startled; start.
- These adjectives mean not forward but marked by a retiring nature, reticence, or a reserve of manner.
- A quick throw; a fling.
- A gibe; a sneer.
- An attempt; a try.
- adv - lacking courage or self-confidence [adj -IDER, -IDEST] : TIMIDLY
- verb - to move suddenly back or aside, as in fear
There are 3 letters in SHY: H S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHY
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHY, to go: SHY?
Rearrange the letters in SHY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHY
What's nearby SHY
Lookup in Wiki for SHY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHY"