Is PENUMBRA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PENUMBRA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fringe region of partial shadow around an umbra
- A partial shadow, as in an eclipse, between regions of complete shadow and complete illumination.
- The grayish outer part of a sunspot.
- An area in which something exists to a lesser or an uncertain degree: “The First Amendment has a penumbra where privacy is protected from governmental intrusion” (Joseph A.
- An outlying, surrounding region; a periphery: “Downtown Chicago and its penumbra also stand rejuvenated” (John McCormick).
- noun - a partial shadow
There are 8 letters in PENUMBRA: A B E M N P R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PENUMBRA
To search all scrabble anagrams of PENUMBRA, to go: PENUMBRA?
Rearrange the letters in PENUMBRA and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PENUMBRA
6 letters out of PENUMBRA
5 letters out of PENUMBRA
4 letters out of PENUMBRA
3 letters out of PENUMBRA
2 letters out of PENUMBRA
Contextual use of PENUMBRA
What's nearby PENUMBRA
Lookup in Wiki for PENUMBRA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PENUMBRA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PENUMBRA"