Is BUMP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUMP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a lump on the body caused by a blow
- noun - something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
- noun - an impact (as from a collision)
- verb - knock against with force or violence
- verb - come upon, as if by accident
- verb - dance erotically or dance with the pelvis thrust forward
- verb - assign to a lower position
- verb - remove or force from a position of dwelling previously occupied
- To strike or collide with.
- To cause to knock against an obstacle.
- To knock to a new position; shift: bumped the crate out of the way.
- To shake up and down; jolt: bumped the child on her knee; was bumped about on a rough flight.
- To displace from a position within a group or organization.
- To deprive (a passenger) of a reserved seat because of overbooking.
- To raise; boost: bump up the price of gasoline.
- To hit or knock against something.
- To proceed with jerks and jolts: bumped along slowly over the rocky terrain.
- A blow, collision, or jolt.
- The sound of something bumping: heard a loud bump in the dark.
- A raised or rounded spot; a bulge.
- A slight swelling or lump.
- Something, such as unevenness or a hole in a road, that causes a bump.
- A rise or increase, as in prices or enrollment.
- One of the natural protuberances on the human skull, considered to have significance in phrenology.
- A forward thrust of the pelvis, as in a burlesque striptease.
- A shot of hard liquor, sometimes accompanied by a beer chaser.
- verb - to knock against
There are 4 letters in BUMP: B M P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUMP
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUMP, to go: BUMP?
Rearrange the letters in BUMP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUMP
What's nearby BUMP
Lookup in Wiki for BUMP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUMP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUMP"