Is BUMPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUMPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a lump on the body caused by a blow
- noun - something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
- noun - an impact (as from a collision)
- verb - knock against with force or violence
- verb - come upon, as if by accident
- verb - dance erotically or dance with the pelvis thrust forward
- verb - assign to a lower position
- verb - remove or force from a position of dwelling previously occupied
- verb - to knock against
There are 5 letters in BUMPS: B M P S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUMPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUMPS, to go: BUMPS?
Rearrange the letters in BUMPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUMPS
What's nearby BUMPS
Lookup in Wiki for BUMPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUMPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUMPS"