Is FRATERNAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FRATERNAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to a fraternity or society of usually men
- adj - (of twins) derived from two separate fertilized ova
- adj - like or characteristic of or befitting a brother
- Of or relating to brothers: a close fraternal tie.
- Showing comradeship; brotherly.
- Of or constituting a fraternity: a fraternal association.
- Of, relating to, or being a twin developed from two separately fertilized ova; dizygotic.
There are 9 letters in FRATERNAL: A A E F L N R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FRATERNAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of FRATERNAL, to go: FRATERNAL?
Rearrange the letters in FRATERNAL and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of FRATERNAL
7 letters out of FRATERNAL
6 letters out of FRATERNAL
5 letters out of FRATERNAL
4 letters out of FRATERNAL
3 letters out of FRATERNAL
2 letters out of FRATERNAL
Contextual use of FRATERNAL
What's nearby FRATERNAL
Lookup in Wiki for FRATERNAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FRATERNAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FRATERNAL"