Is CONJECTURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONJECTURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hypothesis that has been formed by speculating or conjecturing (usually with little hard evidence)
- noun - a message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence
- noun - reasoning that involves the formation of conclusions from incomplete evidence
- verb - to believe especially on uncertain or tentative grounds
- Inference or judgment based on inconclusive or incomplete evidence; guesswork.
- To infer from inconclusive evidence; guess.
There are 10 letters in CONJECTURE: C C E E J N O R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONJECTURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONJECTURE, to go: CONJECTURE?
Rearrange the letters in CONJECTURE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of CONJECTURE
8 letters out of CONJECTURE
7 letters out of CONJECTURE
6 letters out of CONJECTURE
5 letters out of CONJECTURE
4 letters out of CONJECTURE
3 letters out of CONJECTURE
2 letters out of CONJECTURE
Contextual use of CONJECTURE
What's nearby CONJECTURE
Lookup in Wiki for CONJECTURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONJECTURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONJECTURE"