Is CONCRETE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONCRETE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a strong hard building material composed of sand and gravel and cement and water
- verb - cover with cement
- verb - form into a solid mass
- adj - capable of being perceived by the senses
- adj - formed by the coalescence of particles
- Of or relating to an actual, specific thing or instance; particular: had the concrete evidence needed to convict.
- Existing in reality or in real experience; perceptible by the senses; real: concrete objects such as trees.
- Of or relating to a material thing or group of things as opposed to an abstraction.
- Formed by the coalescence of separate particles or parts into one mass; solid.
- Made of hard, strong, conglomerate construction material.
- A mass formed by the coalescence of particles.
- To build, treat, or cover with hard, strong conglomerate construction material.
- To harden; solidify.
- adj - having definite shape and volume
- noun - a solid substance
There are 8 letters in CONCRETE: C C E E N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONCRETE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONCRETE, to go: CONCRETE?
Rearrange the letters in CONCRETE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CONCRETE
7 letters out of CONCRETE
6 letters out of CONCRETE
5 letters out of CONCRETE
4 letters out of CONCRETE
3 letters out of CONCRETE
2 letters out of CONCRETE
Contextual use of CONCRETE
What's nearby CONCRETE
Lookup in Wiki for CONCRETE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONCRETE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONCRETE"