Is COMMISSARY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMMISSARY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a retail store that sells equipment and provisions (usually to military personnel)
- noun - a snack bar in a film studio
- A supermarket for military personnel and their dependents, usually located on a military installation.
- A store where food and equipment are sold, as in a mining camp.
- A lunchroom or cafeteria, especially one in a film or television studio.
- A person to whom a special duty is given by a higher authority; a deputy.
There are 10 letters in COMMISSARY: A C I M M O R S S Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMMISSARY, to go: COMMISSARY?
Rearrange the letters in COMMISSARY and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of COMMISSARY
9 letters out of COMMISSARY
8 letters out of COMMISSARY
7 letters out of COMMISSARY
6 letters out of COMMISSARY
5 letters out of COMMISSARY
4 letters out of COMMISSARY
3 letters out of COMMISSARY
2 letters out of COMMISSARY
Contextual use of COMMISSARY
What's nearby COMMISSARY
Lookup in Wiki for COMMISSARY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMMISSARY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMMISSARY"