Is MOSAIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOSAIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - art consisting of a design made of small pieces of colored stone or glass
- noun - viral disease in solanaceous plants (tomatoes, potatoes, tobacco) resulting in mottling and often shriveling of the leaves
- noun - a freeware browser
- noun - a pattern resembling a mosaic
- noun - transducer formed by the light-sensitive surface on a television camera tube
- noun - arrangement of aerial photographs forming a composite picture
- adj - of or relating to Moses or the laws and writings attributed to him
- A picture or decorative design made by setting small colored pieces, as of stone or tile, into a surface.
- The process or art of making such pictures or designs.
- A composite picture made of overlapping, usually aerial, photographs.
- Something that resembles a mosaic: a mosaic of testimony from various witnesses.
- A virus disease of plants, resulting in light and dark areas in the leaves, which often become shriveled and dwarfed.
- A photosensitive surface, as in the iconoscope of a television camera.
- An individual exhibiting mosaicism.
- To make by mosaic: mosaic a design on a rosewood box.
- To adorn with or as if with mosaic: mosaic a sidewalk.
- verb - to form into a mosaic (a type of inlaid surface decoration)
There are 6 letters in MOSAIC: A C I M O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOSAIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOSAIC, to go: MOSAIC?
Rearrange the letters in MOSAIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MOSAIC
What's nearby MOSAIC
Lookup in Wiki for MOSAIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOSAIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOSAIC"