Is CHAMOIS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHAMOIS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a soft suede leather formerly from the skin of the chamois antelope but now from sheepskin
- noun - hoofed mammal of mountains of Eurasia having upright horns with backward-hooked tips
- An extremely agile goat antelope (Rupicapra rupicapra) of mountainous regions of Europe, having upright horns with backward-hooked tips.
- Also chammy or shammy (sh4mùK).
- A soft leather made from the hide of this animal or other animals such as deer or sheep.
- A piece of such leather, or a cotton fabric made to resemble it, used as a polishing cloth or in shirts.
- A moderate to grayish yellow.
- noun - a soft leather
- verb - to prepare leather like chamois
There are 7 letters in CHAMOIS: A C H I M O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAMOIS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHAMOIS, to go: CHAMOIS?
Rearrange the letters in CHAMOIS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CHAMOIS
6 letters out of CHAMOIS
5 letters out of CHAMOIS
4 letters out of CHAMOIS
3 letters out of CHAMOIS
2 letters out of CHAMOIS
Contextual use of CHAMOIS
What's nearby CHAMOIS
Lookup in Wiki for CHAMOIS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHAMOIS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHAMOIS"