Is SOMATIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOMATIC in various dictionaries:
- adj - affecting or characteristic of the body as opposed to the mind or spirit
- Of, relating to, or affecting the body, especially as distinguished from a body part, the mind, or the environment; corporeal or physical.
- Of or relating to the wall of the body cavity, especially as distinguished from the head, limbs, or viscera.
- Of or relating to a somatic cell or the somatoplasm.
- adj - the body of an organism [n -MATA or -MAS] : SOMATIC
There are 7 letters in SOMATIC: A C I M O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOMATIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOMATIC, to go: SOMATIC?
Rearrange the letters in SOMATIC and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SOMATIC
6 letters out of SOMATIC
5 letters out of SOMATIC
4 letters out of SOMATIC
3 letters out of SOMATIC
2 letters out of SOMATIC
Contextual use of SOMATIC
What's nearby SOMATIC
Lookup in Wiki for SOMATIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOMATIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOMATIC"