Is ACROSS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ACROSS in various dictionaries:
- adv - to the opposite side
- adv - transversely
- On, at, or from the other side of: across the street.
- So as to cross; through: drew lines across the paper.
- From one side of to the other: a bridge across a river.
- Into contact with: came across my old roommate.
- From one side to the other: The footbridge swayed when I ran across.
- On or to the opposite side: We came across by ferry.
- Crosswise; crossed.
- Being in a crossed position: seated with arms across.
- prep - from one side of to the other
There are 6 letters in ACROSS: A C O R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ACROSS
To search all scrabble anagrams of ACROSS, to go: ACROSS?
Rearrange the letters in ACROSS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ACROSS
What's nearby ACROSS
Lookup in Wiki for ACROSS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ACROSS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ACROSS"