Scrabble word: UPGRADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UPGRADE exist?
Definitions of UPGRADE in dictionaries:
- noun - an upward slope or grade (as in a road)
- noun - software that provides better performance than an earlier version did
- noun - a reservation that is improved
- noun - the property possessed by a slope or surface that rises
- noun - hardware that provides better performance than an earlier version did
- noun - the act of improving something (especially machinery) by raising it to a higher grade (as by adding or replacing components)
- verb - rate higher
- verb - to improve what was old or outdated
- verb - give a promotion to or assign to a higher position
- verb - get better travel conditions
- verb - give better travel conditions to
- To raise to a higher grade or standard: upgrading their military defenses.
- To exchange a possession for one of greater value or quality; trade up.
- The act or instance of upgrading.
- Something that upgrades.
- verb - to raise to a higher grade or standard