Scrabble word: UPGRADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UPGRADE exist?
Definitions of UPGRADE in dictionaries:
- noun - an upward slope or grade (as in a road)
- noun - software that provides better performance than an earlier version did
- noun - a reservation that is improved
- noun - the property possessed by a slope or surface that rises
- noun - hardware that provides better performance than an earlier version did
- noun - the act of improving something (especially machinery) by raising it to a higher grade (as by adding or replacing components)
- verb - rate higher
- verb - to improve what was old or outdated
- verb - give a promotion to or assign to a higher position
- verb - get better travel conditions
- verb - give better travel conditions to
- To raise to a higher grade or standard: upgrading their military defenses.
- To exchange a possession for one of greater value or quality; trade up.
- The act or instance of upgrading.
- Something that upgrades.
- verb - to raise to a higher grade or standard
There are 7 letters in UPGRADE: A D E G P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UPGRADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UPGRADE plus a wildcard: UPGRADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UPGRADE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UPGRADE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.