Is TRIBUNE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRIBUNE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (ancient Rome) an official elected by the plebeians to protect their interests
- noun - the apse of a Christian church that contains the bishop's throne
- An officer of ancient Rome elected by the plebeians to protect their rights from arbitrary acts of the patrician magistrates.
- A protector or champion of the people.
- A raised platform or dais from which a speaker addresses an assembly.
- noun - a defender of the rights of the people
There are 7 letters in TRIBUNE: B E I N R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIBUNE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRIBUNE, to go: TRIBUNE?
Rearrange the letters in TRIBUNE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TRIBUNE
6 letters out of TRIBUNE
5 letters out of TRIBUNE
4 letters out of TRIBUNE
3 letters out of TRIBUNE
2 letters out of TRIBUNE
Contextual use of TRIBUNE
What's nearby TRIBUNE
Lookup in Wiki for TRIBUNE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRIBUNE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRIBUNE"