Scrabble word: TRIBUNE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIBUNE exist?
Definitions of TRIBUNE in dictionaries:
- noun - (ancient Rome) an official elected by the plebeians to protect their interests
- noun - the apse of a Christian church that contains the bishop's throne
- An officer of ancient Rome elected by the plebeians to protect their rights from arbitrary acts of the patrician magistrates.
- A protector or champion of the people.
- A raised platform or dais from which a speaker addresses an assembly.
- noun - a defender of the rights of the people