Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRIBUNE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIBUNE exist?
Definitions of TRIBUNE in dictionaries:
- noun - (ancient Rome) an official elected by the plebeians to protect their interests
- noun - the apse of a Christian church that contains the bishop's throne
- An officer of ancient Rome elected by the plebeians to protect their rights from arbitrary acts of the patrician magistrates.
- A protector or champion of the people.
- A raised platform or dais from which a speaker addresses an assembly.
- noun - a defender of the rights of the people
There are 7 letters in TRIBUNE: B E I N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIBUNE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIBUNE plus a wildcard: TRIBUNE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIBUNE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRIBUNE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.