Scrabble word: STIPPLE
Is STIPPLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of STIPPLE in dictionaries:
- verb - engrave by means of dots and flicks
- verb - make by small short touches that together produce an even or softly graded shadow, as in paint or ink
- verb - apply (paint) in small dots or strokes
- verb - produce a mottled effect
- To draw, engrave, or paint in dots or short strokes.
- To apply (paint, for example) in dots or short strokes.
- To dot, fleck, or speckle: “They crossed a field stippled with purple weeds” (Flannery O’Connor).
- A method of drawing, engraving, or painting using dots or short strokes.
- The effect produced by stippling.
- verb - to draw, paint, or engrave by means of dots or short touches
There are 7 letters in STIPPLE: E I L P P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STIPPLE
Click to search all anagrams of STIPPLE plus a wildcard: STIPPLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STIPPLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STIPPLE
Lookup in Wiki for STIPPLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.