Scrabble word: STIPPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STIPPLE exist?
Definitions of STIPPLE in dictionaries:
- verb - engrave by means of dots and flicks
- verb - make by small short touches that together produce an even or softly graded shadow, as in paint or ink
- verb - apply (paint) in small dots or strokes
- verb - produce a mottled effect
- To draw, engrave, or paint in dots or short strokes.
- To apply (paint, for example) in dots or short strokes.
- To dot, fleck, or speckle: “They crossed a field stippled with purple weeds” (Flannery O’Connor).
- A method of drawing, engraving, or painting using dots or short strokes.
- The effect produced by stippling.
- verb - to draw, paint, or engrave by means of dots or short touches