Scrabble word: TIPPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIPPLE exist?
Definitions of TIPPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a serving of drink (usually alcoholic) drawn from a keg
- verb - drink moderately but regularly
- An apparatus for unloading freight cars by tipping them.
- The place where this is done.
- A place for screening coal and loading it into trucks or railroad cars.
- verb - to drink alcoholic beverages
There are 6 letters in TIPPLE: E I L P P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TIPPLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TIPPLE plus a wildcard: TIPPLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIPPLE
Images for TIPPLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.