Scrabble word: SNEAKING
Is SNEAKING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SNEAKING in dictionaries:
- verb - to go stealthily or furtively
- verb - put, bring, or take in a secretive or furtive manner
- verb - make off with belongings of others
- verb - pass on stealthily
- adj - not openly expressed
- Acting in a stealthy, furtive way.
- Unavowed; secret.
- Gradually growing or persistent: a sneaking hunch.
- verb - to move stealthily
There are 8 letters in SNEAKING: A E G I K N N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNEAKING
Click to search all anagrams of SNEAKING plus a wildcard: SNEAKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNEAKING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SNEAKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.