Scrabble word: RETROFLEX
In which Scrabble dictionary does RETROFLEX exist?
Definitions of RETROFLEX in dictionaries:
- verb - bend or turn backward
- verb - articulate (a consonant) with the tongue curled back against the palate
- adj - bent or curved backward
- adj - pronounced with the tip of the tongue turned back toward the hard palate
- Bent, curved, or turned backward.
- Pronounced with the tip of the tongue turned back against the roof of the mouth.
There are 9 letters in RETROFLEX: E E F L O R R T X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RETROFLEX plus a wildcard: RETROFLEX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETROFLEX
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RETROFLEX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.