Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PREAXIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREAXIAL exist?
Definitions of PREAXIAL in dictionaries:
- Situated in front of or superior to the median axis of the body or a body part.
- adj - situated in front of an axis
There are 8 letters in PREAXIAL: A A E I L P R X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREAXIAL plus a wildcard: PREAXIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREAXIAL
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREAXIAL
- The Pterosaur Pteroid and preaxial Carpal The Pterosaur Heresies
- and after cutaneous electrical stimulation to big toe preaxial border
- Townes-Brocks syndrome -- Powell and Michaelis 36 (2) 89 -- Journal ...
- Figure 39-5 preaxial polydactyly. A newborn with left preaxial ...
- GLI2 - Humpath.com - Human pathology
- Acrocallosal Syndrome
- Figure 1. preaxial Polydactyly in Mammals
- Hllux var - Viquipdia
- FIGURE 2. Consequences of deletion and mutation of the limb enhancer ...
- It is interesting that Jude differentiated between the 2 types of ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.