Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PHASMID
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHASMID exist?
Definitions of PHASMID in dictionaries:
- noun - large cylindrical or flattened mostly tropical insects with long strong legs that feed on plants
- Any of various insects of the order Phasmida, including the leaf insects and walking sticks, especially common in tropical areas and resembling foliage in color and form.
- n - a tropical insect
There are 7 letters in PHASMID: A D H I M P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHASMID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHASMID plus a wildcard: PHASMID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHASMID
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHASMID
- phasmids plan to stick around - SpecialsScience - www.smh.com.au
- Face to face Stephen Fellenberg with a phasmid.
- What manner of beast is a phasmid - Where Light Meets Dark (www ...
- phasmid stick insect
- phasmid species from Barro Colorado Island (Panama)
- File21 phasmid Eggs.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- phasmid Study Group Stick insect & Leaf insect enthusiasts
- phasmidsinCyberspace - phasmid Information Directory
- Lord Howe Island phasmid - Dryococelus australis - Threatened Species ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.