Scrabble word: OVERHAUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERHAUL exist?
Definitions of OVERHAUL in dictionaries:
- noun - periodic maintenance on a car or machine
- noun - the act of improving by renewing and restoring
- verb - travel past
- verb - make repairs, renovations, revisions or adjustments to
- To examine or go over carefully for needed repairs.
- To dismantle in order to make repairs.
- To slacken (a line) or to release and separate the blocks of (a tackle).
- To make extensive renovations or revisions on; renovate: proposals to overhaul the health care system.
- To catch up with; overtake.
- An act of overhauling.
- A repair job.
- verb - to examine carefully for needed repairs
There are 8 letters in OVERHAUL: A E H L O R U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERHAUL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERHAUL plus a wildcard: OVERHAUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERHAUL
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVERHAUL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.