Scrabble word: OVERHAUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERHAUL exist?
Definitions of OVERHAUL in dictionaries:
- noun - periodic maintenance on a car or machine
- noun - the act of improving by renewing and restoring
- verb - travel past
- verb - make repairs, renovations, revisions or adjustments to
- To examine or go over carefully for needed repairs.
- To dismantle in order to make repairs.
- To slacken (a line) or to release and separate the blocks of (a tackle).
- To make extensive renovations or revisions on; renovate: proposals to overhaul the health care system.
- To catch up with; overtake.
- An act of overhauling.
- A repair job.
- verb - to examine carefully for needed repairs