Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OBTUSEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBTUSEST exist?
Definitions of OBTUSEST in dictionaries:
- adj - of an angle
- adj - (of a leaf shape) rounded at the apex
- adj - lacking in insight or discernment
- adj - slow to learn or understand
- adj - mentally slow
- v - to make less sharp
There are 8 letters in OBTUSEST: B E O S S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OBTUSEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OBTUSEST plus a wildcard: OBTUSEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBTUSEST
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OBTUSEST
- Britains obtusest Shepherd (Alan) Saturday 21 May 2011 2101 ...
- britain s obtusest shepherd alan friday 9 november 2012 22 44 4 months ...
- ... obtusest homevending emergencies wittiest off woolier supracentenarian
- THE BEAST 50 MOST LOATHSOME PEOPLE IN AMERICA 2008
- Daily Kos Sunday Talk - History Is What You Make Of It
- Se rieron de mi cuando les dije que iba a conseguir dinero por tomar ...
- ingrosso anu huffines itri hoinewut piggy bardcraft ideological as ...
- 50 Worst People in the World
- obtuse - Weblio
- Annie (From Norway)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.