Scrabble word: MARATHON
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARATHON exist?
Definitions of MARATHON in dictionaries:
- noun - any long and arduous undertaking
- noun - a footrace of 26 miles 385 yards
- noun - a battle in 490 BC in which the Athenians and their allies defeated the Persians
- A cross-country footrace of 26 miles, 385 yards (41.
- A long-distance race other than a footrace: a swimming marathon.
- A contest of endurance: a dance marathon.
- An event or activity that requires prolonged effort or endurance.
- noun - a long-distance race