Scrabble word: MARATHON
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARATHON exist?
Definitions of MARATHON in dictionaries:
- noun - any long and arduous undertaking
- noun - a footrace of 26 miles 385 yards
- noun - a battle in 490 BC in which the Athenians and their allies defeated the Persians
- A cross-country footrace of 26 miles, 385 yards (41.
- A long-distance race other than a footrace: a swimming marathon.
- A contest of endurance: a dance marathon.
- An event or activity that requires prolonged effort or endurance.
- noun - a long-distance race
There are 8 letters in MARATHON: A A H M N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARATHON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARATHON plus a wildcard: MARATHON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARATHON
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARATHON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.