Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOISTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOISTED exist?
Definitions of HOISTED in dictionaries:
- verb - raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help
- verb - move from one place to another by lifting
- verb - raise
- v - to haul up by some mechanical means
There are 7 letters in HOISTED: D E H I O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOISTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOISTED plus a wildcard: HOISTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOISTED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOISTED
- FileUSS Iowa (BB-61) projectile hoisted to spanning tray.jpg ...
- FileUS Navy SEALs hoisted into AF CV-22.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Rise in maternal deaths noted - Worldnews.com
- FileMilitary dog being hoisted by a helicopter in Afghanistan.jpg ...
- Hoisting the Black Flag YesterYear Once More
- About BAIN Romney... - Page 2 - US Message Board - Political ...
- Sailing yacht AGLAIA hoisted by STP in Mallorca
- ... Sky Bridge Today the road bed is being hoisted in place. - Imgur
- endah prihatin - Chinese boy.jpg
- FileRockall Union flag hoisted 1955.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.