Scrabble word: HERALDRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HERALDRY exist?
Definitions of HERALDRY in dictionaries:
- noun - the study and classification of armorial bearings and the tracing of genealogies
- noun - emblem indicating the right of a person to bear arms
- The profession, study, or art of devising, granting, and blazoning arms, tracing genealogies, and determining and ruling on questions of rank or protocol, as exercised by an officer of arms.
- A branch of knowledge dealing with the history and description in proper terms of armorial bearings and their accessories.
- Armorial ensigns or similar insignia.
- Pomp and ceremony, especially attended with armorial trappings; pageantry.
- noun - the art or science of armorial bearings