Scrabble word: HERALDRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HERALDRY exist?
Definitions of HERALDRY in dictionaries:
- noun - the study and classification of armorial bearings and the tracing of genealogies
- noun - emblem indicating the right of a person to bear arms
- The profession, study, or art of devising, granting, and blazoning arms, tracing genealogies, and determining and ruling on questions of rank or protocol, as exercised by an officer of arms.
- A branch of knowledge dealing with the history and description in proper terms of armorial bearings and their accessories.
- Armorial ensigns or similar insignia.
- Pomp and ceremony, especially attended with armorial trappings; pageantry.
- noun - the art or science of armorial bearings
There are 8 letters in HERALDRY: A D E H L R R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HERALDRY plus a wildcard: HERALDRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HERALDRY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HERALDRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.