Scrabble word: HEADY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEADY exist?
Definitions of HEADY in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters
- adj - extremely exciting as if by alcohol or a narcotic
- adj - marked by defiant disregard for danger or consequences
- Intoxicating or stupefying: heady liqueur.
- Tending to upset the mind or the balance of senses: standing on a heady outcrop of rock.
- Serving to exhilarate: the heady news of triumph.
- Impetuous and rash: a heady outburst of anger.
- Domineering; overbearing: too heady to reason with.
- Swift and violent; headlong: a heady current.
- Showing intelligence and good judgment; prudent: heady tactics.
- Suffering from a headache: a heady, throbbing feeling.
- adj - intoxicating
There are 5 letters in HEADY: A D E H Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEADY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEADY plus a wildcard: HEADY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEADY
Images for HEADY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.