Scrabble word: HEADY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEADY exist?
Definitions of HEADY in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters
- adj - extremely exciting as if by alcohol or a narcotic
- adj - marked by defiant disregard for danger or consequences
- Intoxicating or stupefying: heady liqueur.
- Tending to upset the mind or the balance of senses: standing on a heady outcrop of rock.
- Serving to exhilarate: the heady news of triumph.
- Impetuous and rash: a heady outburst of anger.
- Domineering; overbearing: too heady to reason with.
- Swift and violent; headlong: a heady current.
- Showing intelligence and good judgment; prudent: heady tactics.
- Suffering from a headache: a heady, throbbing feeling.
- adj - intoxicating