Scrabble word: HEMSTITCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEMSTITCH exist?
Definitions of HEMSTITCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a stitch in which parallel threads are drawn and exposed threads are caught together in groups
- noun - embroidery similar to drawnwork
- verb - sew with hemstitches
- A decorative stitch usually bordering a hem, as on a handkerchief, made by drawing out several parallel threads and catching together the cross threads in uniform groups.
- Needlework in which this stitch is used.
There are 9 letters in HEMSTITCH: C E H H I M S T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEMSTITCH plus a wildcard: HEMSTITCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEMSTITCH
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEMSTITCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.