Scrabble word: FRAGILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRAGILE exist?
Definitions of FRAGILE in dictionaries:
- adj - easily broken or damaged or destroyed
- adj - vulnerably delicate
- adj - lacking substance or significance
- Easily broken, damaged, or destroyed; frail.
- Lacking physical or emotional strength; delicate.
- These adjectives mean easily broken or damaged.
- adj - easily broken or damaged
There are 7 letters in FRAGILE: A E F G I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRAGILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRAGILE plus a wildcard: FRAGILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRAGILE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRAGILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.