Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAVORING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAVORING exist?
Definitions of FAVORING in dictionaries:
- verb - promote over another
- verb - consider as the favorite
- verb - treat gently or carefully
- verb - bestow a privilege upon
- v - to regard with approval
There are 8 letters in FAVORING: A F G I N O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAVORING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAVORING plus a wildcard: FAVORING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAVORING
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAVORING
- Is it wrong for a parent to favor one child over the other
- Forever favoring The Style Of The Iconic Marilyn Monroe
- Oprahs Lance Armstrong interview Editorial cartoon cleveland.com
- 118473 600 Mitt Romneys October Surprise Arrives Early cartoons
- Okonkwo favoring Two
- FileParagraphs favoring the Democratic and Republican Candidates for ...
- politically neutral means not supporting or favoring either side it ...
- The System favoring Working People Vs The System favoring the Rich ...
- Is luck favoring Srujan Lokesh
- Lacey Stinson-favoring the Planet. Original Paintings (Canvas Oils ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.