Scrabble word: FASTNESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FASTNESS exist?
Definitions of FASTNESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a rate (usually rapid) at which something happens
- noun - the quality of being fixed in place as by some firm attachment
- noun - a strongly fortified defensive structure
- Firmness; security.
- Rapidity; swiftness.
- The quality or condition of color retention; colorfastness.
- A secure or fortified place; a stronghold.
- A remote, secret place.
- noun - the quality of being fast