Scrabble word: FASTNESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FASTNESS exist?
Definitions of FASTNESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a rate (usually rapid) at which something happens
- noun - the quality of being fixed in place as by some firm attachment
- noun - a strongly fortified defensive structure
- Firmness; security.
- Rapidity; swiftness.
- The quality or condition of color retention; colorfastness.
- A secure or fortified place; a stronghold.
- A remote, secret place.
- noun - the quality of being fast
There are 8 letters in FASTNESS: A E F N S S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FASTNESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FASTNESS plus a wildcard: FASTNESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FASTNESS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FASTNESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.