Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENUNCIATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENUNCIATE exist?
Definitions of ENUNCIATE in dictionaries:
- verb - speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way
- verb - express or state clearly
- To pronounce; articulate.
- To state or set forth precisely or systematically: enunciate a doctrine.
- To make articulate sounds.
There are 9 letters in ENUNCIATE: A C E E I N N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENUNCIATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENUNCIATE plus a wildcard: ENUNCIATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENUNCIATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENUNCIATE
- very very loudly taking extreme care to enunciate my consonants
- Thread Image Mnemonic For The Word enunciate
- Come ben visibile dalla mappa della citt ci troviamo in pieno ...
- Noticias Guerrers SME PeaRenunciateApoyamos toma a Twitter
- ... Discussion about the Ways to enunciate the Feminine on Television
- italian for enunciate is enunciare the italian verb for enunciate ...
- giancarlo DOWNGRADE FRA VERSIONI DI WINDOWS 7
- Renuncia Tcnico Jorge Comas en plena prepatemporada ...
- Vitadavips 01 Aprile 2008
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.