Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIVERSIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIVERSIFY exist?
Definitions of DIVERSIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - make (more) diverse
- verb - spread into new habitats and produce variety or variegate
- verb - vary in order to spread risk or to expand
- To give variety to; vary: diversify a menu.
- To extend (business activities) into disparate fields.
- To spread out activities or investments, especially in business.
There are 9 letters in DIVERSIFY: D E F I I R S V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIVERSIFY plus a wildcard: DIVERSIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIVERSIFY
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIVERSIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.