Scrabble word: DISPENSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISPENSE exist?
Definitions of DISPENSE in dictionaries:
- verb - administer or bestow, as in small portions
- verb - grant a dispensation
- verb - give or apply (medications)
- To deal out in parts or portions; distribute.
- To prepare and give out (medicines).
- To administer (laws, for example).
- To grant a dispensation or an exemption.
- To manage without; forgo: Let’s dispense with the formalities.
- To get rid of; do away with: a country that has dispensed with tariff barriers.