Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DISPENSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISPENSE exist?
Definitions of DISPENSE in dictionaries:
- verb - administer or bestow, as in small portions
- verb - grant a dispensation
- verb - give or apply (medications)
- To deal out in parts or portions; distribute.
- To prepare and give out (medicines).
- To administer (laws, for example).
- To grant a dispensation or an exemption.
- To manage without; forgo: Let’s dispense with the formalities.
- To get rid of; do away with: a country that has dispensed with tariff barriers.
There are 8 letters in DISPENSE: D E E I N P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISPENSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISPENSE plus a wildcard: DISPENSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISPENSE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISPENSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.