Scrabble word: DISPENSE
Is DISPENSE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DISPENSE in dictionaries:
- verb - administer or bestow, as in small portions
- verb - grant a dispensation
- verb - give or apply (medications)
- To deal out in parts or portions; distribute.
- To prepare and give out (medicines).
- To administer (laws, for example).
- To grant a dispensation or an exemption.
- To manage without; forgo: Let’s dispense with the formalities.
- To get rid of; do away with: a country that has dispensed with tariff barriers.
There are 8 letters in DISPENSE: D E E I N P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISPENSE
Click to search all anagrams of DISPENSE plus a wildcard: DISPENSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISPENSE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISPENSE
Lookup in Wiki for DISPENSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.