Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CABINET
In which Scrabble dictionary does CABINET exist?
Definitions of CABINET in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of furniture resembling a cupboard with doors and shelves and drawers
- noun - persons appointed by a head of state to head executive departments of government and act as official advisers
- noun - a storage compartment for clothes and valuables
- noun - housing for electronic instruments, as radio or television
- An upright, cupboardlike repository with shelves, drawers, or compartments for the safekeeping or display of a collection of objects or materials.
- Often Cabinet.
- A small or private room set aside for a specific activity.
- Suitable for storage or display in a cabinet, as because of size or decorative quality.
- Of, relating to, or being a member of a governmental cabinet: cabinet matters; a cabinet minister.
- Used in the making of cabinets: teak and other heavy cabinet wood.
- noun - a piece of furniture with shelves and drawers
There are 7 letters in CABINET: A B C E I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CABINET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CABINET plus a wildcard: CABINET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CABINET
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CABINET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.