Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INCUBATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INCUBATE exist?
Definitions of INCUBATE in dictionaries:
- verb - grow under conditions that promote development
- verb - sit on (eggs)
- To sit on (eggs) to provide heat, so as to promote embryonic development and the hatching of young; brood.
- To maintain (eggs, organisms, or living tissue) at optimal environmental conditions for growth and development.
- To maintain (a chemical or biochemical system) under specific conditions in order to promote a particular reaction.
- To form or consider slowly and protectively, as if hatching: incubated the idea for a while, then announced it.
- To brood eggs.
- To develop and hatch.
- To undergo incubation.
- verb - to warm eggs for hatching
There are 8 letters in INCUBATE: A B C E I N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INCUBATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INCUBATE plus a wildcard: INCUBATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INCUBATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INCUBATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.