Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BEGUINES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEGUINES exist?
Definitions of BEGUINES in dictionaries:
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) a member of a lay sisterhood (one of several founded in the Netherlands in the 12th and 13th centuries)
- noun - music written in the bolero rhythm of the beguine dance
- noun - a ballroom dance that originated in the French West Indies
- n - a lively dance
There are 8 letters in BEGUINES: B E E G I N S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEGUINES plus a wildcard: BEGUINES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEGUINES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BEGUINES
- Anice Alvina Image 5 sur 6 Visionne
- batman beguines
- Source and owner of picture image.toutlecine.com
- Le Rempart des Bguines - DvdToile
- beguines and Beghards - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- JEAN LARRIAGA...UN OFFICIER DE POLICE SANS IMPORTANCE...1972
- The beguines
- -reformation groups are briefly looked at which include the beguines ...
- Download Divx Le rempart des beguines Movie vavecomb
- Learn and talk about Bguinage 13th-century architecture beguines ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.