Scrabble word: BEGUINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEGUINE exist?
Definitions of BEGUINE in dictionaries:
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) a member of a lay sisterhood (one of several founded in the Netherlands in the 12th and 13th centuries)
- noun - music written in the bolero rhythm of the beguine dance
- noun - a ballroom dance that originated in the French West Indies
- A ballroom dance similar to the rumba, based on a dance of Martinique and St.
- The music for this dance.
- noun - a lively dance
There are 7 letters in BEGUINE: B E E G I N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEGUINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEGUINE plus a wildcard: BEGUINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEGUINE
Images for BEGUINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.