Scrabble word: BEGUINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEGUINE exist?
Definitions of BEGUINE in dictionaries:
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) a member of a lay sisterhood (one of several founded in the Netherlands in the 12th and 13th centuries)
- noun - music written in the bolero rhythm of the beguine dance
- noun - a ballroom dance that originated in the French West Indies
- A ballroom dance similar to the rumba, based on a dance of Martinique and St.
- The music for this dance.
- noun - a lively dance