Scrabble word: AUTOPSY
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUTOPSY exist?
Definitions of AUTOPSY in dictionaries:
- noun - an examination and dissection of a dead body to determine cause of death or the changes produced by disease
- verb - perform an autopsy on a dead body
- Examination of a cadaver to determine or confirm the cause of death.
- A critical assessment or examination after the fact: a post-election campaign autopsy.
- verb - to examine a dead body to determine the cause of death
There are 7 letters in AUTOPSY: A O P S T U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AUTOPSY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUTOPSY plus a wildcard: AUTOPSY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUTOPSY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUTOPSY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.