Is AUTOPSY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AUTOPSY in various dictionaries:
- noun - an examination and dissection of a dead body to determine cause of death or the changes produced by disease
- verb - perform an autopsy on a dead body
- Examination of a cadaver to determine or confirm the cause of death.
- A critical assessment or examination after the fact: a post-election campaign autopsy.
- verb - to examine a dead body to determine the cause of death
There are 7 letters in AUTOPSY: A O P S T U Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AUTOPSY
To search all scrabble anagrams of AUTOPSY, to go: AUTOPSY?
Rearrange the letters in AUTOPSY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of AUTOPSY
6 letters out of AUTOPSY
5 letters out of AUTOPSY
4 letters out of AUTOPSY
3 letters out of AUTOPSY
2 letters out of AUTOPSY
Contextual use of AUTOPSY
What's nearby AUTOPSY
Lookup in Wiki for AUTOPSY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AUTOPSY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AUTOPSY"