Is ROMANCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROMANCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a relationship between two lovers
- noun - an exciting and mysterious quality (as of a heroic time or adventure)
- noun - the group of languages derived from Latin
- noun - a story dealing with love
- noun - a novel dealing with idealized events remote from everyday life
- verb - make amorous advances towards
- verb - have a love affair with
- verb - talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions
- verb - tell romantic or exaggerated lies
- adj - relating to languages derived from Latin
- A love affair.
- Ardent emotional attachment or involvement between people, especially that characterized by a high level of purity and devotion; love: They kept the romance alive in their marriage for 35 years.
- A strong, sometimes short-lived attachment, fascination, or enthusiasm for something: a childhood romance with the sea.
- A mysterious or fascinating quality or appeal, as of something adventurous, heroic, or strangely beautiful: “These fine old guns often have a romance clinging to them” (Richard Jeffries).
- A long medieval narrative in prose or verse that tells of the adventures and heroic exploits of chivalric heroes: an Arthurian romance.
- A long, fictitious tale of heroes and extraordinary or mysterious events.
- The class of literature constituted by such tales.
- An artistic work, such as a novel, story, or film, that deals with sexual love, especially in an idealized form.
- The class or style of such works.
- A fictitiously embellished account or explanation: We have been given speculation and romance instead of the facts.
- A lyrical, tender, usually sentimental song or short instrumental piece.
- To invent, write, or tell romances.
- To think or behave in a romantic manner.
- To make love to; court or woo.
- To have a love affair with.
- verb - to seek the affection of
There are 7 letters in ROMANCE: A C E M N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROMANCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROMANCE, to go: ROMANCE?
Rearrange the letters in ROMANCE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ROMANCE
6 letters out of ROMANCE
5 letters out of ROMANCE
4 letters out of ROMANCE
3 letters out of ROMANCE
2 letters out of ROMANCE
Contextual use of ROMANCE
What's nearby ROMANCE
Lookup in Wiki for ROMANCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROMANCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROMANCE"