Is PRESSING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRESSING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of pressing
- noun - a metal or plastic part that is made by a mechanical press
- verb - exert pressure or force to or upon
- verb - force or impel in an indicated direction
- verb - to be oppressive or burdensome
- verb - place between two surfaces and apply weight or pressure
- verb - squeeze or press together
- verb - crowd closely
- verb - create by pressing
- verb - be urgent
- verb - exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person
- verb - press from a plastic
- verb - make strenuous pushing movements during birth to expel the baby
- verb - press and smooth with a heated iron
- verb - lift weights
- verb - ask for or request earnestly
- adj - compelling immediate action
- Very earnest or persistent; insistent: a pressing invitation.
- The process or an instance of applying pressure by means of a press.
- A phonograph record pressed from a master mold or matrix.
- A number of recordings pressed at the same time.
- Urgent solicitation; insistence.
- noun - an instance of stamping with a press
There are 8 letters in PRESSING: E G I N P R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRESSING
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRESSING, to go: PRESSING?
Rearrange the letters in PRESSING and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PRESSING
7 letters out of PRESSING
6 letters out of PRESSING
5 letters out of PRESSING
4 letters out of PRESSING
3 letters out of PRESSING
2 letters out of PRESSING
Contextual use of PRESSING
What's nearby PRESSING
Lookup in Wiki for PRESSING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRESSING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRESSING"