Is MINIMALIST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MINIMALIST in various dictionaries:
- noun - a conservative who advocates only minor reforms in government or politics
- noun - a practitioner or advocate of artistic minimalism
- adj - of or relating to artistic minimalism
- adj - advocating minimal reforms (as in government or politics)
- One who advocates a moderate or conservative approach, action, or policy, as in a political or governmental organization.
- A practitioner of minimalism.
- Of, relating to, characteristic of, or in the style of minimalism.
- Being or providing a bare minimum of what is necessary.
There are 10 letters in MINIMALIST: A I I I L M M N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MINIMALIST
To search all scrabble anagrams of MINIMALIST, to go: MINIMALIST?
Rearrange the letters in MINIMALIST and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of MINIMALIST
9 letters out of MINIMALIST
8 letters out of MINIMALIST
7 letters out of MINIMALIST
6 letters out of MINIMALIST
5 letters out of MINIMALIST
4 letters out of MINIMALIST
3 letters out of MINIMALIST
2 letters out of MINIMALIST
Contextual use of MINIMALIST
What's nearby MINIMALIST
Lookup in Wiki for MINIMALIST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MINIMALIST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MINIMALIST"