Is ANIMISM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANIMISM in various dictionaries:
- noun - the doctrine that all natural objects and the universe itself have souls
- The attribution of conscious life to natural objects or to nature itself.
- The belief in the existence of spiritual beings that are separable or separate from bodies.
- The hypothesis holding that an immaterial force animates the universe.
- noun - the belief that souls may exist apart from bodies
There are 7 letters in ANIMISM: A I I M M N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANIMISM
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANIMISM, to go: ANIMISM?
Rearrange the letters in ANIMISM and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ANIMISM
6 letters out of ANIMISM
5 letters out of ANIMISM
4 letters out of ANIMISM
3 letters out of ANIMISM
2 letters out of ANIMISM
Contextual use of ANIMISM
What's nearby ANIMISM
Lookup in Wiki for ANIMISM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANIMISM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANIMISM"