Is MINIM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MINIM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 1/60th fluid dram or 0.059194 cubic centimeters
- noun - a United States liquid unit equal to 1/60 fluidram
- noun - a musical note having the time value of half a whole note
- In the United States, 60 of a fluid dram (0.
- In Great Britain, 20 of a scruple (0.
- A half note.
- An insignificantly small portion or thing.
- A downward vertical stroke in handwriting.
- noun - a unit of liquid measure
There are 5 letters in MINIM: I I M M N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MINIM
To search all scrabble anagrams of MINIM, to go: MINIM?
Rearrange the letters in MINIM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MINIM
What's nearby MINIM
Lookup in Wiki for MINIM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MINIM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MINIM"