Is GROTESQUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GROTESQUE in various dictionaries:
- noun - art characterized by an incongruous mixture of parts of humans and animals interwoven with plants
- adj - distorted and unnatural in shape or size
- adj - ludicrously odd
- Characterized by ludicrous or incongruous distortion, as of appearance or manner.
- Outlandish or bizarre, as in character or appearance.
- Of, relating to, or being the grotesque style in art or a work executed in this style.
- One that is grotesque.
- A style of painting, sculpture, and ornamentation in which natural forms and monstrous figures are intertwined in bizarre or fanciful combinations.
- A work of art executed in this style.
There are 9 letters in GROTESQUE: E E G O Q R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GROTESQUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GROTESQUE, to go: GROTESQUE?
Rearrange the letters in GROTESQUE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of GROTESQUE
7 letters out of GROTESQUE
6 letters out of GROTESQUE
5 letters out of GROTESQUE
4 letters out of GROTESQUE
3 letters out of GROTESQUE
2 letters out of GROTESQUE
Contextual use of GROTESQUE
What's nearby GROTESQUE
Lookup in Wiki for GROTESQUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GROTESQUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GROTESQUE"