Is QUEER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUEER in various dictionaries:
- noun - offensive term for an openly homosexual man
- verb - hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- verb - put in a dangerous, disadvantageous, or difficult position
- adj - beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
- adj - homosexual or arousing homosexual desires
- Deviating from the expected or normal; strange: a queer situation.
- Odd or unconventional, as in behavior; eccentric.
- Of a questionable nature or character; suspicious.
- Fake; counterfeit.
- Feeling slightly ill; queasy.
- Gay; homosexual.
- To ruin or thwart: “might try to queer the Games with anything from troop movements... to a bomb attack” (Newsweek).
- To put (someone) in a bad position.
- adj - deviating from the expected or normal
- verb - to spoil the effect or success of
There are 5 letters in QUEER: E E Q R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to QUEER
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUEER, to go: QUEER?
Rearrange the letters in QUEER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of QUEER
What's nearby QUEER
Lookup in Wiki for QUEER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of QUEER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: QUEER"