Is QUOTES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUOTES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a punctuation mark used to attribute the enclosed text to someone else
- noun - a passage or expression that is quoted or cited
- verb - repeat a passage from
- verb - name the price of
- verb - refer to for illustration or proof
- verb - put quote marks around
- adv - to repeat the words of [v QUOTED, QUOTING, QUOTES] : QUOTABLE [adj], QUOTABLY
There are 6 letters in QUOTES: E O Q S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to QUOTES
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUOTES, to go: QUOTES?
Rearrange the letters in QUOTES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of QUOTES
What's nearby QUOTES
Lookup in Wiki for QUOTES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of QUOTES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: QUOTES"